SergioPuentesSergioPuentes

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Steel Novella 2083 Steel Novella 2083

Great music. Great visuals. I particularly like the scan line look everything has..

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

Woah. This is really really good. Pretty much everything about this is excellent. Easily the best game I've seen all day,

Hole Hole

Seriously love the art design. And the Interfaces. And the sounds. Man this is pretty good. I got into it really. The whole feel of it is fantastic. Great Job.

Russian Roulette For One Russian Roulette For One

This is really cool. The mechanic of the gun i awesome. Cashed out with 10000. That was really tense. I like the multipliers in the corner. This is a cool little game.

Space Station Balkan Space Station Balkan

Wow this is pretty cool. Nice to hear voice acting in a flash game. also the planet looks is really cool. Pretty well fleshed out for a strategy game.

Lost cave :Jason's world Lost cave :Jason's world

This is excellent. I love the art. Levels have a great atmosphere too.

Sonic Turbo bunny island Sonic Turbo bunny island

Awful menus and interface. The gameplay though was pretty damn good.

Quietus II Quietus II

This is an interesting game. Two major complaint I have are the music and the graphics. The music sounds awesome the first time, but by the 3rd or 4th time it's making your ears bleed. Too loud and dramatic to loop really. Had to mute it. Maybe go for a more atmospheric hell themed one next time. Graphics are all similar, which wouldn't be a problem except that at first glance it's hard to identify the different types of blocks. For example, the moving blocks and the disintegrating blocks are both just kinda filled with lava. Also some of the element are misleading, like the lava which pushes you up, seeing as lava kills you normally.
Anyhow still pretty good. I played most of it.

Laif Laif

Pretty good, but shift for shoot triggers sticky keys so maybe use control next time. Also those graphics look really familiar, did you base/use ones from some old tutorial. I swear i remember making using characters like that a while ago.

1924 1924

Oh God the Agonising Pain

This started off looking good, with a cool idea and a nice design which lead me into believing that this would actually be a fun experience. Even when I first jumped and saw the subtitle I thought it was kinda neat as a sort of reward for learning how to jump, but this was all a trap. The game looks great and the animations seem nice and smooth, but you can hardly enjoy that because that stupid black screen pops up for anything you do. Did you even play this yourself to realise that its unbearably annoying, and practically makes the game unplayable. Platformers are basically nothing but jumping that that god damn thing completely ruins the game. How about making it so that the subtitle only appears when you die or something. Still it looked good though.